To capture an image of your screen, follow these steps:
1. Press the "Prt Sc" key at the top right of your keyboard.
2. Start Windows Paint: Click on the Start button, type "Paint" and press Enter.
3. In Paint, click "Paste", save the image as a JPG file
• Crop the image to include only the relevant parts:
• Click on Select ➔ Rectangular selection.
• Click and drag the mouse over the area.
• Click on "Crop".
• Save the image.
4. The file must be less than 1MB. If the image is more than 1MB, try cropping it to only the relevant parts, or reduce the JPG quality.
5. Email to email@example.com.