To save any report to a file, you can add a special printer called a "Generic Text" printer, to your computer's Windows. Here's how to do it.
1. In the Control Panel, click on "Add Printer":
2. Click on "Add local printer":
3. For the printer port, choose "Print to file":
4. Choose "Generic" Manufacturer, "Generic/Text only" printer:
5. Assign the printer a name:
6. Make sure you un-check "Set as default printer":
7. Share the printer. Any time you print a report, choose the "Generic printer" as output device. You will be prompted for a file name, which you can then edit.
The report formatting will be lost, but at least you can access the data.